Check My Status
Checking Your Application Status
We invite you to create an Indiana University (IU) username so that you can check the status of your application online. Follow these steps:
- Visit OneStart (http://onestart.iu.edu) and select the option on the left hand side of the screen, labeled "Don't Have An Account?" This will walk you through the steps to create your IU username.
- You will need:
- 10 digit University ID - Found on correspondences with IUPUI
- Last Name - Your family name as it appears on an official letter from IUPUI
- Date of Birth - Use the U.S. “month/day/year” format
- After you have obtained this username, you can log in to OneStart (http://onestart.iu.edu) and click the "Self Service" tab along the top of the screen.
- Choose the "Undergraduate Application Status Check" link on the left side of the screen to view the current status of your application. We invite you to check this screen regularly for updates as we continue to process your application. If your application is incomplete, check your "To Do List" for a list of missing items.